It took 5 days to research and setup my Blog and then update my Behold web pages. Now its time to get back to development of Behold.
I last left off working on the Organize pages. I’ve finished the GEDCOMs and Families pages. I’m on the Numbering page and I’ve now got to implement and test the various Numbering options.
To make the testing easier, I should first finish off the saving and loading of the Organize options into and from Behold files. That shouldn’t be too hard to do, since I had already set up the basic saving/loading of Behold files from the main menu.
Looking through my code, I see that the Behold file functions are now in my User Interface routine. I’ve got to move them to my Organize unit and add all the other user selected options to it. This is going to take a bit of doing, so it’s worthwhile sleeping on it.