I’ve been plugging away bit by bit making progress. But I discovered when I was trying to finish off the input error checking, that it would be best to change all my internal links between people to include the forward and reverse descriptive text. I did plan on doing that eventually, but doing so now will save me time with future coding. I’ve been working on this a week and I’m almost done.
So I’m afraid this shift of priorities will push some of the features I wanted into 0.98.9 into the 0.99 Beta release, and that includes the long-promised Ancestral File Matching (I haven’t forgotten, Max). But once again, this version will be expiring soon, so I’ll have to finish it up and get 0.98.9 out. When I release it, you will most enjoy the speed improvement.