I made a few false starts as I tried to do a bit more restructuring. I generally attempt to make changes at a micro level, so that Behold continues to work. A couple of times this week though, I had to “remove the engine” in order to try to make a few of the more dramatic changes. But I’ve done so much customization that getting this rebuilt engine working again was frought with problems. So I’ve now got 6 different directories containing my various attempts.
At this point I’m going to stop my current attempts to do the radical. I will get other opportunities in the future. However I learned a few things and came up with one “must” that needs to be done before version 1. I’ve got to order the relationship links correctly so they are listed as specified in the input file. So I’ll try to finish that off and then get back on track.