I should be able to get this version out tomorrow. Meanwhile, here’s a few things I found while finishing off the text size and character sets:
Foreign character sets sort reasonably well, but not perfectly. Some surnames and places that use accents may appear out of order in the Index sections. I’ll have to wait on this until I implement Unicode, and then I’ll try to include proper Unicode sorting. That may not be easy, though. Check this out for some of the messy details.
Redrawing the Everything Report after changing font size can in some cases result in some mangled looking text, but a mouse click in the area seems to fix it up. This is something in the details of Richview. It might be better left until I update to the new version of Richview, as it may be a bug that was identified already and fixed.