The majority of the multiple-GEDCOM/selection bugs are all solved and fixed. In the process, I made a few minor improvements as well, and I’ve added those on my Future Plans page. So now my list of things for this release has grown. I’m aiming to finish those remaining before the end of November. That means it will delay the final verification that the Everything Report works well with my collection of user-supplied files until December.
All is going well, but it’s just taking a little longer than expected. I’m changing the projected date of the 0.99 Beta release to January and I’ll then hope to get Version 1.0 out in April. That date will of course depend on how many problems are found by Beta testers, but I’m optimistically hoping 3 months will do. I’ve updated Behold’s website to reflect all these new dates.
Thanks again to everyone for all the great comments and encouragement you have given me about Behold. I look back to where I was a year ago (wondering if and when I might ever get it released) and I look at the product I have now, and it is everything and a bit more than what I had hoped it would be. And I think ahead with great pleasure as to where I expect to be by next November. I’m glad to know that there are a good number of you who will be enjoying the ride with me.
Now I’ve got to go out and shovel the snow. (Winnipeg - sigh!)