Implementing the Save and Load Organize information commands, I found that I hadn’t yet implemented the editing and selecting of Tags. That made it somewhat hard to test the Save function. So I went back and added the editing/selecting functions. This includes using the space bar for selecting/deselecting and using the F2 key for renaming the text of the tag.
While doing this, I found another little thing to fix: Editing the GEDCOM ID did not change the GEDCOM ID on the Families List. I had to reconnect the inplace editor to the ID to get this to work. Sometimes you wonder how things “break” when you’re sure you implemented them properly some time before. Eventually, they do all get cleaned up. The nice thing about programming is that once you fix a problem, the one that you fixed is fixed.