The export to HTML and RTF now works producing at least as good output as it did in the last release.
So those were the 6 major things I needed to implement for the beta. All done. I started them on October 14th, so they took just over a month.
Now there’s just 6 small things left:
- Change the expiry date method to now use a 45 day trial from the date the key was downloaded.
- Add a “New Version Available” link in the menu bar, to make it clear when a new beta is available.
- Include an “Exception capturing ability” so that any bugs won’t cause Behold to crash, but will allow reporting of the bug encountered.
- Recalibrate the progress bar now that I’ve re-twigged everything.
- Change where files are installed to be the correct places on Vista and Windows 7.
- Change the Behold web pages to announce the beta and build the new version and put it up.