I had set up everything fine on my own computer, and the upgrade of WordPress from 2.3 to 2.5 seemed to go okay. Then I uploaded it to the live beholdgenealogy website and that’s when troubles started.
I fixed some things, but I’m leaving the blog in a bad state tonight (1:40 a.m., and I’ve got to get to bed). You can log in, but it redirects you to the wrong place. I can fix that, but it will take time.
But the worst thing is that the blog is now horribly slow. I’ve spent several hours trying to find the cause and search the web for fixes, but so far no luck. 2.5 is fast on my own computer, but not on the host. I don’t think it’s the host’s problem, but there is something not setup right that is causing the problem.
I’ll see what I can do.