Took four days off for a brief family get-away. It’s been so long, I don’t remember the last time I’ve had four days away from the computer!
But back to Behold, and I’ve still got a few things left to get this point update out. When I added multiple AutoOrg families for a single GEDCOM, I found I had to mark the people already done. That would duplicate the code used to mark the people in the reports. And due to slight irregularities, it wasn’t being done the same in the two places. It started resulting in report sections without anyone that hadn’t been done before.
So the best solution to this is to do an AutoOrg for the best family and follow each by processing the people in the reports and then marking them done. This would be repeated for each next-best AutoOrg family, until no more significant families are found.
We’ll see how fast I can whip this one off.