Okay. I think I’ve finished the Tags stuff. It was more work than I wanted to do at this time, so I’m about 2 weeks behind on this version now, but at least that’s done with.
Next is the part I’ve been really looking forward to. Over the last year and a half, I worked to implement referencing. I had to come up with a data structure to handle it, but because of the incremental way I was creating it, the data structure evolved into a strange string-based creature. But now that I’ve figured out how everything needs to work, I can merge it properly into my extended GEDCOM structures. I’m hoping to fix this up in a week or two. It will eliminate the Preprocessing step and should reduce processing time - hopefully by a significant amount.