The pressure finally built up so I decided it best to get this release out. It’s been almost three months.
I put in a huge amount of work since the last version. The data structure for linking had some major problems and took a fair bit of time to fix. Other improvements are significant, but don’t really affect the workings of Behold.
You really won’t notice too much different. Actually, that’s good - because it means that I am getting close to finishing off all the features, and when that’s done, the beta version will follow.
This version now generates all the forward and reverse links, but displays them individually and still doesn’t display them nicely grouped. I want to get that working, then do the AFN matching that Max requested (and fix the way Behold works with multiple small GEDCOM files) and try to get the next version out as soon as possible, hopefully in a few weeks.
I never did get the “References in References” finished that I had talked about in my April 26 entry. That will have to be wait until after the next version.