I did it! I finally finished that last bit of code needed to get the new data structures to work. When I got down to it, it only took about 4 hours of slugging through line by line to put it together and get it working. This is such a relief as its been plaguing me for several months and delaying the progress of Behold. And my mind won’t have to dream about data structures anymore.
Now I’m finally able to check that off my future plans page and finish up the other things still to do before going Beta. Some of the items left to do are a bit tricky, but none have the complications that this one had, so I expect to be able to get them done at a much quicker pace. The Beta won’t be out in April though. I’ll try for May.