Well, I got a stable version out with only 2 days to spare. But at least I’ve finished that last data structure, which was the last major component needed before version 1.0. Everything else until then will be relatively minor additions and fixes, and lots of tweaking to make sure everything works as it should.
But this release does have its problems already. I’ve got them at the front of the Future Plans list - the worst being that you may not be able to hide some of the new linking information that is displayed. I’ll try to get this and a few more things fixed and added and see if I can get an update out within 2 weeks.