Before testing with the other GEDCOMs, I guess I should get the other few things completed so that they all can be tested together. That would be more efficient.
First, I added the cross reference linking to the Notes, Objects, Repositories and Sources from and to their references. That works nicely, and the simple numbering system helps to make this easy to use.
Then I tried to customize the look of the Notes, Objects, Repositories and Sources sections, by putting them in tables. There was just so much information, that I thought it might look a bit overwhelming, and maybe I should organize it a bit. But after spending the weekend working on doing that (setting up tables in Richview is a real pain), I’m having second thoughts. The Place List right now looks very nice without tables. Tables are needed for the main report to show the generations. But the hierarchy of the Place List looks fine by just putting the items in order with a space in between different items. Maybe I’ll do the same for the other indexes and see how that works out.
Actually, I’ve only been able to work on Behold half-time this weekend. My youngest daughter finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on Wednesday (after we bought it the previous Friday at midnight) and now she requires that I read it as well. I’m about half done.