I got tired early last night and went to bed at 10 p.m. But then I woke up at 3 a.m. and couldn’t get back to sleep so went to the computer and worked on Behold for an hour and a half. That got me tired enough to get back to sleep again.
While at it, I discovered a few small problems that were not nice. (Rhymes with: Bo Bice.) With one test file, I noticed that the Index of Names mixes up the upper case and lower case names. That problem must be related to adding the AnsiCompareStr call. Then I saw that the Name Index window doesn’t sort with the Ansi routine, and at 4 in the morning, I couldn’t figure out how to get it to work. Third, I see that when specifying that a tag is not to be printed, I should also not print any subordinate tags to it, but they are printed without context.
So those are a few things I should see if I can quickly solve.