Tonight I finished off the last remaining glitches (that I know of) in my Organizing info that I mentioned on November 4th. Deleting a GEDCOM caused problems in the Instant Organize history list, but this ended up being due to the GEDCOM entry not being deleted before the IO history list was recalculated (I’ve been working trying to isolate this one off and on for about 2 months). Instant Org now works for someone without descendants: it was looking for their husband/wife’s family to trace ancestors, but these individuals were not married and had no spouse so extra code was needed.
My “Very close now” that I mentioned on October 13th is now done! Other than bugs, all the functionality I want in my Organize functions is there. I’m marking this as completed on my main Behold page, and I’m incrementing my progress to 84.8% complete.
That last 0.4% took a loooooong time - since April 14th. But now I should make better progress as I move to complete the other parts of Behold. I am very aware of my goal date of June 2005 for my Beta test release.