Nope: The last of those four things has revealed a problem. Previously, I had set up the GEDCOM number as the order in which the GEDCOMs are read in. If GEDCOMs are added or deleted or reordered, then the numbering is changed and the new numbering is loaded into the Behold file next time around. The Instant Organize entries also need to have the GEDCOM portion of their ID numbers updated. Trying to implement this has led me to a few structural problems about the way I maintain GEDCOM numbers. I tried a few different possibilities, but this requires a bit of thinking before I decide exactly what to do.