Sergey gave me a simple answer to getting the Richview tag value. Testing it, it seems that if the mouse was moved some places (exactly where I did not spend time to determine), the X and Y values I maintained through the MouseDown and Move functions and then passed to GetItemAtX would not return an item number that would give me the item tag that I wanted. This was not worth the effort. I am going to take the easy way out and use GetCurrentItemEx which always seems to work. The limitation is that it will work from the location the right mouse button was pushed down instead of the MouseUp place. It will do.
Added some more code to make sure the LineTags are set for the titles and the family sections. Also spent the time to make Instant Organizate possible by right clicking in the Name Index of the Everything Report.
Phew! It took over 2 months to add a method to identify what data a place in the Everything Report refers to, and allow the Instant Organize function to work. I didn’t expect that long a trial on this. But at least that’s a very important function that is now designed and will be very much heavily used when I implement editing in Version 2. I should now record some incremental progress: Instant Organize is now just about complete at 80% and in fact the entire Organize section is just about done.