11. When you’ve still got Windows Vista.
10. When your monitors are so old that one flashes for 30 seconds when it starts up and the other’s color doesn’t match. Yes, you could simply get new monitors if this is your only problem.
9. You can’t connect to your home network because every time you try to turn it on, it turns itself off … and you’ve spend countless hours looking for a solution that doesn’t involve disabling your firewall.
8. Search indexing started slowing down your computer so much, you had to turn it off, and now your searches take forever.
7. The card reader stopped working so long ago, you can’t remember when.
6. You turn it on when you arrive home and hope it has booted before you’ve finished supper.
5. Your hard drive is 3/4 full. Yes, you could simply get a bigger hard drive if this is your only problem.
4. You’ve been thinking about getting a new computer for at least a year.
3. The computer you’d love to get just went on sale for $150 off this week.
2. You’ve decided to reorganize everything from scratch and go paperless.
1. The time has come.