While testing the Ahnentafel output, I noticed a few irregularities. First, when no changes are made to the Organize options, then pressing the “OK” button to exit the Organize pages need not rebuild the report, as it is already correct. This was an easy one-line fix. Then, in the Everything report, when relatives of a wife are desired, then the report and the report info should be listed wife before husband. This was not so easy but took some diligent code walking and careful updates and testing to get right. Finally, family information should be easily identifiable from the husband and wife information and placed at the end of their info with a blank line. This was almost set up right, but needed a few tweaks and a bit of debugging.
It’s actually a good feeling to be starting to check and correct the Everything report itself. As soon as I finish the Organization functions, I’ll be going into the Everything report full bore.